Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:35780 Applications:821 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Impact Guru - Finance Role - Chartered Accountant (1-6 yrs)
Salary Range: 6 - 15 LPA
Job Description :
- If you are interested to be part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make giving back more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you. The role is a full time role based out of our Mumbai office.
Job Responsibilities :
- Assisting the Director
- Handle day to day Accounting matters
- Contribute towards finalization of accounts and closure of books
- Review of Accounting Policies, Notes & Other disclosures
- Preparation of Balance Sheet & submission of Management reports
- Contribute towards expense management, payable & receivables.
- MIS, Preparation of Annual Operating Plans, Bank CMA data.
- Timely settlement of bills and vouchers
- Assist in monthly receipting and tally of books
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- B.com & Chartered Accountant Background
- Knowledge of MIS office with skill in MS
- Prior 1- 6 yrs of experience.
- Dynamic and able to take initiatives
- Ability to multitask
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
Perquisites & Benefits :
- A competitive salary and performance bonus per month
- Letter of Recommendation from Harvard and Wharton alumnus
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.