Human Resources at Impact Guru Technology Ventures Pvt. Ltd.
Views:73 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Impact Guru - Direct Tax Due Diligence Role (2-5 yrs)
ImpactGuru - Direct Tax Due Diligence Role
- ImpactGuru.com, India's leading healthcare financing platform for patients raises money online for medical expenses via crowdfunding. It aggregates a large number of online payments to allow any individual requiring financial assistance to raise funds for medical expenses - be it cancer, transplant, accident, or any medical emergency. ImpactGuru.com has already helped mobilize Rs 1,500 cr / US$200mm via crowdfunding along with its partners.
- ImpactGuru.com was incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab in the USA in 2014. ImpactGuru.com recently announced a $2mm Series A round, led by Apollo Hospitals Group, Currae Healthtech Fund, RB Investments (Singapore based VC Fund), Shorooq Investments (Middle East based VC Fund), Venture Catalysts (India's #1 angel investor group) with participation from various other investors from USA, Southeast Asia, and the Middle East.
- ImpactGuru.com was recently awarded Best Technology Solution for Social Good by Economic Times Intelligent Health & Tech Awards, selected among top 5 early-stage startups in India by TiE, featured multiple times on CNBC Young Turks. ImpactGuru.com was ranked among the top 21 Startups Globally to Watch in the space in which it operates by CB Insights. ImpactGuru's senior management is led by Harvard, Wharton, Parsons, IIT, and IIM alumni with the founders recently being profiled in Fortune 40 under 40.a
If you are interested in being a part of a dynamic startup working at the intersection of financial services and healthcare which is making a significant positive social impact to society, then Impact Guru is the right place for you.
Website : https://www.impactguru.com/
Location : Marol
Work timings : Alternate Saturday working
Interview Process : Assignment + 3 Interview rounds
Position Title: Tax (Direct) Due Diligence
Reporting Manager: VP- Investor Relations
Job Responsibility :
- Finalization of corporate tax return / TDS returns / Trust return / Equalization levy return for all legal entities in India
- Finalization of Transfer pricing report of Indian company and filing of Form 3CEB
- Tax advisory on various tax issues and well versed with the domestic law i.e. Income -Tax Act and International taxation involving interpretation of tax treaties
- Undertaking miscellaneous filing like Form 10BD, working of advance tax.
- Working knowledge of other laws such as FEMA, Companies Act
- Undertake due diligence of the group from a tax perspective to highlight any possible risk exposures
- Handling assessment / reassessment proceedings including preparation of written submission and representation before various income tax authorities
- Act as a single point of contact, internally and externally, on all corporate tax matters
Professional Experiences :
- Degree in Finance from a reputed college and strong professional Finance and Tax background. MBA / CA preferred
- Good Knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Should be able to prepare and give presentations.
- Influential & Positive Communicator
- Able to do impactful communications via email, letter etc.
- An extrovert and ability to establish rapport easily
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What do we offer? :
- Attractive salary & performance-linked bonuses
- Health Insurance benefits
- An opportunity to be in leadership position of a high-growth start-up
- Fun, casual & flexible work environment
- Entrepreneurial, forward looking, growth-driven & open work culture