Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:57415 Applications:445 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:440
Impact Guru - Chief Technology Officer/Product Head - IIT/BITS/Ivy League (5-10 yrs)
Company Description :
Impact Guru is a Harvard incubated fintech company - an online fundraising or crowdfunding platform that enables individuals and corporates to give to social causes in India. We were incubated at Harvard Innovation Lab Venture Initiation Program, USA and PACT Social Enterprise Incubator at Impact Hub (Singapore) and have offices in Mumbai, New Delhi, and Singapore. Our platform was inaugurated by Mrs. Maneka Gandhi, Minister of Women and Child Development, India in 2015.
We have already partnered with Tata, CNBC TV18, Harvard Club of Mumbai, Dalberg, Asha Impact, Godrej Group, Wockhardt Foundation, Oxfam, SOS Children's Village, Habitat for Humanity and many more reputed organizations in a short span of time. You can see how we helps the social sector through crowdfunding via a 2 minute video that can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch- v=M0Rom8RLNG8 . We were recently featured on CNBC Young Turks - https://www.impactguru.com/cnbc
Media Mentions : Harvard Business Review, CNBC TV18 Young Turks, NDTV, The Hindu, YourStory, SocialStory, LiveMint, HuffingtonPost, ScoopWhoop.
The Team :
Impact Guru is led by an experienced management team with strong private, public, and social sector experience led by Wharton and Harvard alumni. The Impact Guru team is also mentored on various topics by global experts, including VC funded entrepreneurs, Managing Directors at J.P.Morgan and BCG, and experts in crowdfunding from the World Bank, and leading philanthropists in India.
The Culture :
We are a vibrant young team located in the heart of Mumbai. Everyday work is fun, casual, and relaxed. Above all, we are passionate about creating a habit of giving back among Indians at the same time help social organizations scale their initiatives and corporates meet their CSR goals. We celebrate and seek out diversity of opinion in our team, we- re open to bold and disruptive ideas, and acknowledge and appreciate each other. We always strive for excellence and for the best solution, which is ultimately determined by the customers- needs. We believe in our product and we use it ourselves.
Job Description :
We want to hire smart people, not to tell them what to do; but so that they can tell us what to do. We need a kickass hacker for our website and app. You say no to most features and always bring data to an argument. You are interested in being a co-founder/CTO/Head of Product of a fintech startup!
If you are interested to be part of a dynamic social startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back- more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you. We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer - CTO/Head of Product with experience and expertise to lead end to end product design, development, and implementation (web, mobile browser, smartphone apps) based on strategic priorities, industry experience, customer feedback, and analytics. The role is based out of our office in South Mumbai (Opera House).
Job Responsibilities :
Strategy, planning, and design :
- Take end-to-end ownership of the product, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and shape overall technology and product roadmap by collaborating with the founders, business development, and marketing team
- Ensure user oriented design is the primary approach to product development across multiple screens, based on user behaviour data and direct customer feedback
- Keep eye for technology and competitive landscape to stay ahead of the trends and competition
Implementation and deployment :
- Collaborate with team and customers to define use cases
- Creation of wireframes, site maps and user-flows for web and mobile applications
- Code the front-end and back-end platforms yourself
Operational management :
- Support marketing by implementing technical requirements for SEO/product analytics
- Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including integration & system testing
- Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed
- Establish and forecast ROI of features and succinctly articulate competitive advantage
- Senior full-stack developer with 5+ years of experience in architecture design, product development, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
- Bs/MS Computer Science degree from IIT/BITS Pilani/VJTI/Ivy League or other similarly reputed institutes
- Good knowledge of frameworks and platforms and CMS systems eg. AngularJs, Android SDK, iOS SDK, REST API, Agile, NoSQL technologies, etc.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams
- Excellent recruiter to manage a team of 2-3 developers / designers / testers (over time)
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
- Sincere passion to change the world
- Familiar with iterative and agile development processes
Job Perks :
- Competitive compensation + equity
- Long hours, lots of learning
- Extremely flat hierarchy, no bureaucracy
- Meritocracy-driven, candid culture
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.