Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:7190 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Impact Guru - Chief Of Staff (1-6 yrs)
The person is required to coordinate every work delegated by CEO, which may involve
- Execute business and corporate strategy under direct guidance of CEO
- Co-ordination of day to day activities for CEO with functional heads and other related work
- Arranging and attending meetings along with CEO to note the minutes.
- Follow up on daily tasks and monthly deliverables from various functional heads.
- Maintaining all records and documents, circulars, agreements.
- To independently handle all confidential correspondence at senior levels.
- Making presentations for various meetings.
- To organize the work flow and to follow up till successful completion.
- Self-correspondence, coordinating with various departments / offices.
- Problem identification- Defines the problem through management consultations, team meetings, case framework analysis, and other applicable strategies
- Conducts objective research on current market trends, the client's competitors, product demands.
- Making recommendations for improvement, presenting findings to CEO
- Sales and Marketing activities
- Ability to get things done: Superstar CoSs are incredibly driven to achieve results. They are tenacious in the face of adversity and carry a can-do attitude. Master organizers and project planners, they consistently look ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Strategic mindset: Chiefs of staff are natural problem solvers. They are analytical and structured in their thinking. They create order out of chaos by identifying systems and processes in need of tightening. They deeply understand business operations and easily synthesize information to develop a recommended plan of action.
- Off-the-charts emotional intelligence: Chiefs of staff must understand the underlying motivations not only of their leader but also of themselves and others across the organization with whom they build relationships and influence. They are positive, empathetic, flexible, curious and off the charts on their learnability. They garner respect and people want to be around them.
- Experience of minimum 1 year, candidates from top companies like PwC, Deloitte, E&Y, KPMG, McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group, Bain, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley preferred.
- Candidate should be from premium business schools and colleges eg. IIT, IIM, Ivy League.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Should be proficient in timely reporting skills.
- Should be able to prepare and give presentations.
- Influential & Positive Communicator.
- Able to do impactful communications via email, letter etc.
Perquisites & Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.