Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:5468 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Impact Guru - Business Management Consultant - Finance - IIT/IIM/Ivy League (2-4 yrs)
If you are interested to be part of a dynamic VC funded crowdfunding startup that works towards serving the common good and will not just change India for the better but also make - giving back- more inclusive and fun, then Impact Guru is the right place for you. We are looking for a driven Business Management Consultant - Finance. The role is a full-time role based out of our Mumbai office.
The person is required to coordinate every work delegated by CEO, which may involve
- Execute business and corporate strategy under direct guidance of CEO
- Co-ordination of day to day activities for CEO with functional heads and other related work
- Arranging and attending meetings along with CEO to note the minutes.
- Follow up on daily tasks and monthly deliverables from various functional heads.
- Maintaining all records and documents, circulars, agreements.
- To independently handle all confidential correspondence at senior levels.
- Making presentations for various meetings.
- To organize the work flow and to follow up till successful completion.
- Self-correspondence, coordinating with various departments / offices.
- Problem identification- Defines the problem through management consultations, team meetings, case framework analysis, and other applicable strategies
- Conducts objective research on current market trends, the client's competitors, product demands.
- Making recommendations for improvement, presenting findings to CEO
- Sales and Marketing activities
- Male candidates only
- Degree in Finance and strong professional Finance background
- Experience of minimum 1 year, candidates from top companies like PwC, Deloitte, E&Y, KPMG, McKinsey, Boston Consulting Group, Bain, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley preferred.
- Candidate should be from premium business schools and colleges eg. IIT, IIM, Ivy League.
- Good Knowledge of MS Office.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Should be proficient in timely reporting skills.
- Should be able to prepare and give presentations.
- Influential & Positive Communicator.
- Able to do impactful communications via email, letter etc.
- An extrovert and ability to establish rapport easily.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Calm under pressure, Emotional maturity & a polite approach.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
Perquisites & Benefits:
- A competitive salary, performance bonus and stock options.
- Letter of Recommendation from Harvard and Wharton alumnus
- Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience
- Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.