HR Executive at Impactguru
Views:1000 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Impact Guru - Associate Product Strategist (0-1 yrs)
The Product Strategist will work with the stakeholders to help identify challenges, focus business objectives and translate them into executable plans for our teams.
- Product strategy is a combination of business and product expertise.
- Have a fair understanding of business strategy, customer and user challenges, and technology.
- Product Strategists define what we are building and why we are building it.
- Supports the design and development teams in defining how we are executing the product developments, but not necessarily getting into product development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and facilitate a strong relationship with our existing or prospective Product Managers & CPO.
- Responsible for Contributing to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps - after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external parties
- Manage the product development process from conception through wireframing, design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Own the discovery and ideation phase of product development.
- Manage User Profile Development & User Flow Documentation
- Monitor Product and feature definition and scoping; Designing business models
- Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.) and quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) methods to better understand our users' needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decisions are tied to key business drivers
- Have quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms to understand product usability (Google Suite, Adobe Analytics, FB Analytics, Omniture, Clevertap, etc.)
- Fair understanding in using wireframing and prototyping tools like Balsamiq, ProtoIO, inVision, etc.
- An understanding of what makes for a good user experience and beautiful design.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.