Assistant Manager - HR at Impact Guru
Views:644 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:118
Impact Guru - Associate Product Manager/Product Manager (1-2 yrs)
- Contribute to the overall product roadmap across all platforms - web, mobile, apps, after careful consideration of the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the product development process from conception through design, build, release, analysis, and iteration
- Constantly test his own products, create edge cases and if required should have the ability to write and define product specs from scratch
- Highly driven and enthusiastic personality with a desire to build a long-term career in Product Management. Be a critical voice of the user within Impact Guru. Ensure we are doing everything we can to help users raise more money.
- Employ a range of qualitative (user discovery research, focus groups, usability studies, etc.), quantitative (surveys, analytics, market research, etc) and NPS related data into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Should be data-obsessed. Derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations. Also, educate cross-functional teams with actionable derived from deep data insight
- Conduct A/B tests to understand how we can increase the desired use case(s) of our products.
Skills and Qualifications :
- 1-4 years of experience developing web products ideally with a background in technical product management or web engineering.
- Capacity to think strategically, and an ability to understand how product decision are tied to key business drivers
- Strong quantitative capabilities, and experience using analytics platforms (GA, Kissmetrics, etc.) to understand product usability.
- Familiarity with APIs, documentation, web system architecture
- An understanding of what makes for good user experience and beautiful design.
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Computer Science / Engineering, business, marketing, etc.
- Good knowledge of MySQL and/or other RDBMS
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Work experience in the internet/ e-commerce/payments industry is preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.