HR Associate at Impact Analytics
Views:455 Applications:232 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Impact Analytics - Strategic Marketing Role (2-7 yrs)
THE IMPACT YOU WILL BE MAKING
- Entrepreneur at heart with anywhere between 2 to 6 years of experience in managing the marketing of an IT / Analytics Product from its conceptual stage to the go to market phase, enabling customer acquisition and managing the entire customer experience.
- Demand Generation and Business Development with deep understanding of the IT B2B Buying Behaviour and understanding of relevant Decision Metrics that drive demand generation.
- Ability to help drive relevant marketing collateral from white papers to webinars to stand alone brochures and flyers
- Core marketing skills will include Account Based Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Event Planning & Execution, Marketing Automation and Marketing Analytics.
- Well versed with driving operations in line with the product and customer goals.
- Exposure to emerging technologies with an innate passion for analytics and keeping abreast with the cutting-edge work in AI and robotics will be an added advantage.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE
Undergraduate degree preferably in the Engineering / Technology domain supported with relevant Diploma/ courses in Communication and Media. However this will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We value a passion for problem solving and a passion for learning from our engineering community.
- Since our inception, we have developed a fostering work environment which is collegial, has seen very low attrition, and have created a work hard, play hard attitude.
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- An environment of putting the client first, learning, experimenting and implementing.
- A platform for rapid growth for people who are willing to try new things and not be afraid to fail.
- Remuneration with best in class industry standards with generous health insurance cover.
- Ownership of the role and an ability to define your own growth and chart your own course, resulting in significant learning opportunities and ability to grow
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.