HR Associate at Impact Analytics
Views:398 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Impact Analytics - Strategic Marketing Role (2-7 yrs)
THE IMPACT YOU WILL BE MAKING
- Entrepreneur at heart with anywhere between 2 to 6 years of experience in managing the marketing of an IT / Analytics Product from its conceptual stage to the go to market phase, enabling customer acquisition and managing the entire customer experience.
- Demand Generation and Business Development with deep understanding of the IT B2B Buying Behaviour and understanding of relevant Decision Metrics that drive demand generation.
- Ability to help drive relevant marketing collateral from white papers to webinars to stand alone brochures and flyers
- Core marketing skills will include Account Based Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Event Planning & Execution, Marketing Automation and Marketing Analytics.
- Well versed with driving operations in line with the product and customer goals.
- Exposure to emerging technologies with an innate passion for analytics and keeping abreast with the cutting-edge work in AI and robotics will be an added advantage.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE
Undergraduate degree preferably in the Engineering / Technology domain supported with relevant Diploma/ courses in Communication and Media. However this will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- We value a passion for problem solving and a passion for learning from our engineering community.
- Since our inception, we have developed a fostering work environment which is collegial, has seen very low attrition, and have created a work hard, play hard attitude.
- Employee development including training programs and mentorship
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- An environment of putting the client first, learning, experimenting and implementing.
- A platform for rapid growth for people who are willing to try new things and not be afraid to fail.
- Remuneration with best in class industry standards with generous health insurance cover.
- Ownership of the role and an ability to define your own growth and chart your own course, resulting in significant learning opportunities and ability to grow