HR Associate at Impact Analytics
Views:5492 Applications:448 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Impact Analytics - Strategic & B2B Marketing Role (2-6 yrs)
B2B Marketing and Strategy professional with deep domain experience in product marketing covering the North American markets.
Key skills and requirements include:
1. An entrepreneur at heart with anywhere between 2 to 6 years of experience in managing the marketing of an IT / Analytics Product from its conceptual stage to the go-to-market phase, enabling customer acquisition and managing the entire customer experience
2. Demand Generation and Business Development with deep understanding of the IT B2B Buying Behaviour and understanding of relevant Decision Metrics that drive demand generation.
3. Ability to help drive relevant marketing collateral from white papers to webinars to stand alone brochures and flyers
4. Core marketing skills will include Account Based Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Event Planning & Execution, Marketing Automation and Marketing Analytics
5. Exposure to emerging technologies with an innate passion for analytics and keeping abreast with the cutting-edge work in AI and robotics will be an added advantage