HR Associate at Impact Analytics
Views:1537 Applications:395 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Impact Analytics - Senior Data Scientist (2-4 yrs)
The impact that you will be making :
As a senior data scientist, you will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, performing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems that can be integrated with our products.
What this role entail :
- Understand and translate statistics and analytics to address client business problems.
- Apply Statistical forecasting algorithms to forecast client business needs for short term and long-term horizon.
- Explore Machine learning and Deep learning techniques to improve statistical Forecasting accuracy.
- Create business narrative by using storytelling and Visualization techniques and to present analytical insights to Client.
- Structure business problems and design solutions to meet client needs.
- Develop sophisticated analytical frameworks that add value to the client and result in new projects and revenue streams.
- Develop and implement analytical methodologies, processes, and technological solutions that integrate diverse information solutions and generate analytical insights.
What lands you in this role :
- At least 2 years hands-on experience as a data scientist working on R, SQL, Python
- Must have exposure to developing predictive analytics and machine learning algorithms for business applications
- Strong forecasting and Deep Learning experience will be a plus
- Hands on experience in relevant tools like SQL, R, Python, Tableau, etc.
- B Tech/ BE or equivalent degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL. Please apply there as well.