HR Associate at Impact Analytics
Views:1000 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:190
Impact Analytics - Project Leader (5-7 yrs)
The impact that you will be making
The role would require you to envision and lead the building of sophisticated AI/ML/data science-based models and products that add value to the client and result in new projects and revenue streams.
About the role
This role will entail two focus areas:
1. Managing, problem solving and delivering AI/ML based products and solutions. IA works with a variety of clients in the retail, CPG and supply chain space. You will work with the clients and client facing senior onshore team members to understand the nuances of the problem statement. Based on the problem statement, you will help define the solution - The solution may lie in AI/ML-based modelling approach or in building a product based on client us cases. In most cases, with the help of the AI/ML team, you will help build some of the most complex AI/ML models which will help our clients solve their business problems. Alternately, you may be involved in active product delivery as well as client discussions, where you will own the roadmap for one of our fast-growing products.
2. Coordination with Engineering team for product deployments. We are a product company - Every model build will ideally be improved and plugged into a product. You will work with the product engineering teams to enable and drive product deployments for our new clients as per the agreed timelines & deadlines. Coordination with multiple teams - Engineering, Design, Testing, Data science, Client Engagement will be required to ensure timely & appropriate product delivery.
About the key responsibilities :
- Interact with Impact Analytics- clients and onshore teams, and understand business requirements and opportunity for AI/ML modeling and productization
- Provide leadership and guidance to Analytics and sometimes to the Engineering team in executing analytics, product, and AI components
- Drive the analysis in the right direction
- Lead problem definition and solution design for a client problem statement
- Lead building of advanced AI/ML/Data science models to help solve client problem
- Guiding the team during the building of the model and ensuring quality of the output
- Drive the product in the right direction
- Build an effective roadmap to prioritize important features while considering the business impact and ROI
- Take high-level feature proposals and customer problems and break them into small iterations that engineering can work on
- Balance new features, improvements, and bugfixes to ensure a high velocity and a stable product
- Take an active role in defining the future (Optional)
- Create and maintain a vision for the product your product
- Innovate within your product area by proposing ambitious features
- Communicate and evangelize your product vision
- Manage the end-to-end product lifecycle (Optional)
- Provide feedback and guidance to engineers and designers to ensure everyone is aligned
- Be the voice of the customer for your group
- Collaborate with other Product Managers, UX, and Engineers in cross-area features to build a single application
- Contribute to documentation, blog posts, demos, and marketing materials for product features
- Drive teams to acquire necessary data to back assumptions, show value, and drive prioritization
What we offer :
- An opportunity to be part of some of the best enterprise SaaS products to be built
- Opportunities to quench your thirst for problem-solving, experimenting, learning, and implementing innovative solutions
- A flat, collegial work environment, with a work hard, play hard attitude
- A platform for rapid growth if you are willing to try new things without fear of failure.
- Remuneration with best-in-class industry standards with generous health insurance cover
About Impact Analytics :
Impact Analytics, a Series A funded, 360-degree analytics SaaS products company, is one of the fastest growing and highly recognized AI companies in the U.S. At Impact Analytics, we conceptualize, develop, and deploy advanced analytics and AI products & services for data driven decision-making.
In a span of 4 years, we have grown to nearly 250 people across the US and India (we actively seek people in both countries). Our team consists of people from the best institutes of US and India - the Ivy Leagues, IITs and IIMs and with experience across top league consulting and financial services firms including McKinsey and BCG. Our AI data science team is from the best institutes in India and US and possess deep expertise in data science tools and techniques.
Some of our accolades include:
- Making it to the list of Inc. 500 fastest growing companies for a 3rd consecutive year in 2020
- Recognized by Forbes as one of the top 25 Machine Learning firms to watch globally
- Ranked twice consecutively on Financial Times' list of fastest-growing companies in the Americas
- Making it to the Deloitte Fast 100 list of fastest-growing companies for 2 consecutive year
- Ranked #2 on the fastest-growing firms in Consulting Magazine's 2020 list
- Finished #1 in P&Gs Global AI innovation contest
The role offers an opportunity to be part of the AI revolution, and understand this next-gen industry from inside out. We traditionally work with C-level executives and this is an exciting opportunity to interact with Fortune 1000 executives and work with them to deliver AI and advanced analytics to their companies.