Co-Founder/COO at IMMO Technologies UK
Views:4774 Applications:746 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:276
IMMO - Investment Associate (2-5 yrs)
We are IMMO and we're disrupting the way people sell and rent their homes. IMMO is a trusted, quality-driven partner that makes selling and renting an easy, hassle free experience.
To fund this mission, we are building Europe's largest residential fintech platform for institutional investors. Our technology enables programmatic investment and unlocks the residential asset class for investors at scale.
At IMMO we put our customers first. Whether they are private home sellers or large property investors, we strive to deliver a high-quality & innovative product. We can only do this as a team by being open-minded, creative and not afraid to challenge the status quo. We put data at the heart of our decision making and believe that opinions don't affect facts, rather facts should affect opinions.
We were founded by a team of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) & London Business School alumni and start-up founders who have previously worked for, amongst others, Blackstone, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley, Google, Procter & Gamble, Cars24, OYO, Hotstar with a strong track record in Real Estate, PE, Venture Capital and even a few unicorn ventures! We are now >40 people, across 3 countries, fully funded, growing fast and looking for talented team players to jump into the next stage of their careers! (Note: Company is in stealth mode)
We are looking for an Investment Associate based in the Delhi office. You will be an integral part of a small but high performing team, reporting to the Acquisitions Manager.
- Our investment team is responsible for Acquisitions, Capital Raising and Investor Relations - we are challenging how this game has traditionally been played!
- Setup our acquisitions underwriting process to scale up well.
- Get involved with fundraising, and investor relations within a fintech context.
- Work with our Tech and Product teams to automate our investment processes. Current projects include working to further develop our Automated Valuation Model and our investor Asset Overview algorithms.
- This role allows you to develop a well-rounded perspective of both investment and early stage venture growth, as well as the technology and analysis required to execute them.
- 2 - 5 years of Banking / PE / Real Estate Investment or Business Strategy experience.
- Creative thinker who can contribute to and help develop new ideas for a tech business to disrupt a traditional industry.
- Thrives and collaborates well in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, with a fun team and huge ambitions.
- Resourceful, data-driven, detail-oriented and a self-starter who takes initiative and makes things happen!
- Excel skills around financial modelling or underwriting of real estate.
- Nice to have: German language
We are hiring for an immediate start but can be flexible on the start date for the right person. If you are keen to join our team of ambitious believers, doers and achievers and think this sounds like you, please send us your CV and a cover letter.