HR at Calderys India Refractories Ltd
Views:680 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Imerys - Business Analyst (5-10 yrs)
Role : Business Analyst.
Education and Experience requirements:
- Minimum 5 years experience in quantitative and qualitative analytical techniques, report preparations etc
- Any Graduate/B.Tech. Masters of Business Administration preferably in Marketing
- Working knowledge of SAP
Job Responsibilities :
- Business partner to Function Heads and his team
- Research & Analyze Competitors and market performance
- Provide predictive analysis to support sales forecasting in cooperation with demand planning
- Provide adhoc analysis based on the available data on a wide 'control tower' scope
- Run analysis for sales management (rebate schemes, price negotiations)
- Run analysis for marketing (price range, Market strategy, NPD business case)
- Analyze client / product profitability
- Support commercial roadmap & Installation Capex
- Support projects execution (planning, revised budget)
- Produce Sales KPIs - Sales : volume / price / mix analysis; Order book, Book to Bill, standard gross margin
- Uploading Sales,Purchase data & order Book in BI tool.
- Circulate presentations for Business Review meetings
- Support & Monitor PMO : Drive Key Business Development programs for HTS India
- Support creating proposal & Cash-flow statements for key CAPEX projects for HTS India
- Drive CaldeZone ( E-commerce ) project implementation and follow-up efforts on sales success
- CRM Support: Key CRM champion for the region to support Focus group meetings for development, training and troubleshooting
- Support Deployment of Commercial Excellence programs in HST SWA.
- Drive/Co-ordinate cross market business improvement projects
- Pricing: Providing data & inputs to Improve product pricing mechanism to optimize value, volume margin & manage pricing control through ERP.
- Writes S&OP meeting minutes, communicates key conclusions to stakeholders and performs follow-up of actions