HR at Imerit Technology Services Private Limited
Views:791 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
iMerit - Senior Manager/Project Manager - Delivery (8-12 yrs)
Responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Overall day-to-day management of data labelling projects, ensuring the project output meets the agreed quality, budget and timeline as agreed with clients.
- Work closely with Sr. Project manager to understand project feasibility and help in budgeting, timelines, resource planning and execution.
- Ensure compliance to organizational standards, including safety standards and client or customer communications.
- Work with cross functional teams to understand the project requirement and to execute a holistic strategy and delivery plan and then own overall responsibility for the successful execution of the project.
- Managing deadlines, multitasking, and maintaining high production and quality standards. Being responsible to achieve project success parameters.
- Support business development by providing input on project proposal submissions, close new contracts, calculate financial viability and scope of work.
- Actively work towards the improvement of processes and automating relevant reports.
- Monitor and provide feedback to managed staff to effect improvements in organizational goals.
- Review and filter applications for potential new hires.
- Assist in interviewing applicants and confer with senior-level management on hiring process.
- Experience with working in a high-volume distribution center environment
- Proven ability to perform data driven analyses including problem statement, data discovery, and result communication
- Quality oriented with high attention to detail
- Passionate about technology, self-learner who keeps abreast with latest developments.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; Comfortable explaining technical topics to non-technical users
- Team player who can work autonomously and is self-motivated to deliver quality results in a timely manner
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously. Must be comfortable in ambiguity and constantly evolving environment
- Proven ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint