HR at Imerit Technology Services Private Limited
Views:512 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
iMerit - Senior Manager - Product Marketing (6-8 yrs)
- As a strategic hire you'll lead the efforts behind creating differentiated messaging and positioning for iMerit products and solutions in the artificial intelligence market. Part of this role is taking existing products and technology and finding ways to clearly communicate context and value in our GTM. Other times you'll be assessing a market segment, such as agricultural AI and autonomous tractor or Medical AI and sports biomechanics, looking at our capabilities and creating a packaged solution that the market needs and working with the broader team to take it to market.
- Work closely with product management, sales, solutions architects, PR and broader marketing teams to refine messaging for target markets and personas.
- Create, manage and execute a regular pipeline of solution packages targeted at specific industries and use cases. Work with the demand generation team to bring those to market and successfully create engagement.
- Develop collateral pieces including one-sheets, white papers, infographics, case studies, use cases, testimonials and presentations that enable Sales to be successful.
- Develop sales enablement collateral such as solution packages, qualification and messaging guides to accelerate sales effectiveness.
- Plan and execute technology product launches and work with the Customer Success team to secure customer references.
- Provide insights and content for our website, PR, media, industry analyst briefings, and tradeshows for the AI market.
- Participate in various speaking engagements and conferences, either as a representative of the Marketing team or to evangelize our positioning.
- Assist the field sales organization by providing expertise in specific sales situations, whether it be the creation of discovery questions, playbooks or objection handling.
- Conduct market research and analysis within the constantly changing market of artificial intelligence to improve iMerit's understanding of the market, competitors, and key trends.
- Win/Loss analysis for better understanding of our value to customers.
- This role will start as an individual contributor and leader, but it has tremendous potential for growth. iMerit will continue to build expertise in vertical market segments and this could very easily expand into a broader role that develops a team to accomplish that