Operations Head at Imbue Natural
Views:1034 Applications:370 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Imbue Natural - Brand Manager (2-4 yrs)
At Imbue we are on a mission to spark a new behavior in reproductive care for women with sustainable products & honest conversations.
- Our products are clean, credible & convenient- US FDA & Ayush approved for intimate care & wellness.
- Along with products we are also creating a community which creates and fosters conversations around intimate care, sexual wellness and the overall gamut of reproductive health.
- We envision in building an ecosystem, which breaks through the prevalent neglect, bias and chaos in reproductive care, and in our own little way "Get.Women.Going."
We are looking forward to someone to join our team and lead brand development as Brand Manager. As a Brand Manager, she/ he would be responsible for driving brand salience, working with a cross functional team to develop products and communication using consumer insights. The role involves,
1. Market Research: Need - Gap Analysis
2. Product Development in association with R&D
3. Sourcing : Coordinating with vendors on RM/ Packaging
4. Design : Working with content team to define the product communication
5. Activation & Media: Working with the media team / field activation team on the product launch plan
6. Route to Market: Coordinating with the sales head for market seeding
7. CLM : An overall strategy to increase product repeat purchase ; and develop complementary extensions
While, prior experience in brand or product manager roles is preferable, more preferable is the tenacity to get things done and passion to work towards reproductive health for women.
The role can based out of NCR, Kolkata or Mumbai (option for candidate) and reports directly to the Co-Founders.