Manager HR at iMarkServ
Views:5708 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:182
iMarkServ - Fund Accounting Role - Middle & Back Office - CA (2-4 yrs)
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
The incumbent should have an in-depth working knowledge in the Business Research area with a minimum of 2-4 years- experience in a research environment. The incumbent should have a relevant qualification.
The primary responsibilities will include :
- Performing financial statement preparation and review
- Working with auditors to prepare and present year-end financial accounts
- Providing quarterly data for all aspects of regulatory reporting
- Supporting all aspects of ad-hoc reporting Performing month-end close processes
- Accurate calculation of fund NAV's Posting accounting entries to ledger
- Working on a global team which is responsible for reconciling cash/securities to outside sources, pricing the fund portfolios, and calculating daily profit and loss.
- Assisting with researching internal differences between the accounting and trade entry systems
Desirable Skills :
- Self-motivated with willingness to complete a variety of projects with limited supervision in a timely manner.
- 1 -3 years- experience as a mutual fund accountant, product controller or auditor of hedge funds/ Mutual Funds.
- Strong Excel knowledge (Pivot Table, Sumif, Sumifs, Vlookup)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills, professional demeanor and behavior.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills that allow one to proactively anticipate requirements and potential problems.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should be a CA, and other certifications will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with MS Excel, VBA knowledge is desirable.
Interested Candidates should be willing to work in Shifts.