Manager HR at iMarkServ
Views:5687 Applications:374 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
iMarkServ - Fund Accounting Role - Middle & Back Office - CA (2-4 yrs)
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
The incumbent should have an in-depth working knowledge in the Business Research area with a minimum of 2-4 years- experience in a research environment. The incumbent should have a relevant qualification.
The primary responsibilities will include :
- Performing financial statement preparation and review
- Working with auditors to prepare and present year-end financial accounts
- Providing quarterly data for all aspects of regulatory reporting
- Supporting all aspects of ad-hoc reporting Performing month-end close processes
- Accurate calculation of fund NAV's Posting accounting entries to ledger
- Working on a global team which is responsible for reconciling cash/securities to outside sources, pricing the fund portfolios, and calculating daily profit and loss.
- Assisting with researching internal differences between the accounting and trade entry systems
Desirable Skills :
- Self-motivated with willingness to complete a variety of projects with limited supervision in a timely manner.
- 1 -3 years- experience as a mutual fund accountant, product controller or auditor of hedge funds/ Mutual Funds.
- Strong Excel knowledge (Pivot Table, Sumif, Sumifs, Vlookup)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills, professional demeanor and behavior.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills that allow one to proactively anticipate requirements and potential problems.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should be a CA, and other certifications will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with MS Excel, VBA knowledge is desirable.
Interested Candidates should be willing to work in Shifts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.