Manager HR at iMarkServ
Views:84988 Applications:2754 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2747
iMarkServ - Fixed Income Research Role (2-10 yrs)
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
The incumbent should have an in-depth working knowledge in the Fixed Income area with a minimum of 2-4 years- experience in a research environment. The incumbent should have a relevant qualification.
The primary responsibilities will include :
- Supporting US/European/UK asset managers on new HY/Leveraged Loan/Distressed deals / investment opportunities which would entail building TEAR SHEETS AND DETAILED MODELS to include:
- Capital Structure and Corporate Structure analysis
- Liquidity, Recovery and Covenant analysis with covenant default projection under stressed scenarios
- Cash flow projection with deleveraging analysis through the maturity of the loan/note
- Performing industry landscaping
- Understanding competitive position of the company within the industry
- Performing SWOT, forming a long term view and forecasting financials under various scenarios
- Analyzing potential company responses to these scenario
- Investment Recommendation with short term and near term outlook
- Monitoring existing portfolio investments for periodic financial results and recommend trade ideas
- Interacting with the syndicating agents, company management, etc.
- Analyzing and interpreting credit agreements / bond indentures/ other legal documents
- Performing quality research and coming up with publications on new investment themes and other event driven news
- Assuming additional duties as requested or assigned
Desirable Skills :
- Self-motivated with willingness to complete a variety of projects with limited supervision in a timely manner.
- Detail oriented with strong research skills and understanding of macroeconomic trends and their impact on markets
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills, professional demeanor and behavior.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills that allow one to proactively anticipate requirements and potential problems.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should be a MBA with tier1 institute or CA, CFA / FRM and other certifications will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with MS Excel, VBA knowledge is desirable.