Manager HR at iMarkServ
Views:30823 Applications:1233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1220
iMarkServ - Credit Research Analyst (7-15 yrs)
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
The incumbent should have an in-depth working knowledge in the Fixed Income area with a minimum of 2-4 years- experience in a research environment. The incumbent should have a relevant qualification.
The primary responsibilities will include :
- Supporting US/European/UK asset managers on new HY/Leveraged Loan/Distressed deals / investment opportunities which would entail building TEAR SHEETS AND DETAILED MODELS to include:
- Capital Structure and Corporate Structure analysis
- Liquidity, Recovery and Covenant analysis with covenant default projection under stressed scenarios
- Cash flow projection with deleveraging analysis through the maturity of the loan/note
- Performing industry landscaping
- Understanding competitive position of the company within the industry
- Performing SWOT, forming a long term view and forecasting financials under various scenarios
- Analyzing potential company responses to these scenario
- Investment Recommendation with short term and near term outlook
- Monitoring existing portfolio investments for periodic financial results and recommend trade ideas
- Interacting with the syndicating agents, company management, etc.
- Analyzing and interpreting credit agreements / bond indentures/ other legal documents
- Performing quality research and coming up with publications on new investment themes and other event driven news
- Assuming additional duties as requested or assigned
Desirable Skills :
- Self-motivated with willingness to complete a variety of projects with limited supervision in a timely manner.
- Detail oriented with strong research skills and understanding of macroeconomic trends and their impact on markets
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills, professional demeanor and behavior.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills that allow one to proactively anticipate requirements and potential problems.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should be a MBA with tier1 institute or CA, CFA / FRM and other certifications will be an added advantage.
- Candidates with MS Excel, VBA knowledge is desirable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.