Iksula - Technical eCommerce Project Manager (5-8 yrs)
Role Summary :
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements &Track project costs in order to meet budget
Qualification and Yrs of Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 5-8 years of ecommerce project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
Roles & Responsibilities -
Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.