Hiring Team at Iksula
Views:1796 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Iksula - Director - Sales - USA Region (12-16 yrs)
Associate Director/ Director - USA Sales
Job Summary :
This position will play an integral role in meeting the sales planning, reporting, and analysis needs of the US sales eco system. This is both a hunting and farming role. This is a Hybrid role based in India with travel within the US region to customers as needed. This role will report to the CEO.
Job Responsibilities :
- Along with the CEO develop and executive on the overall strategy for the US region.
- Play a key role in the go-to-market strategy.
- Deliver Revenue growth target in line with the targets set in the region.
- New business development and managing existing accounts.
- Provide ongoing evaluation of sales performance including tracking sales activities, opportunities and contracts to increase revenue and scale business.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Build and nurture client relationships.
- Develop reports and analysis on the effectiveness of sales initiatives and their impact on market share.
- Work on identifying efficiencies in specific areas, customer types or product offering to improve sales performance.
The ideal candidate would have :
- 12-16 years of industry experience with MBA or B. Tech Degree.
- Knowledge of eCommerce solutions will be an added advantage.
- Travelled to the US for Business Development work.
- Participated in trade shows in the US for lead generation.
- Have a valid US Visa.
- Strong communication and conflict management skills.
- Detail oriented with strong time management skills.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Passionate about using technology to demonstrate and promote programs (must have Intermediate skill in MS Excel and other MS Office Applications and CRM solutions)
- Negotiation skills - ability to look at the big picture, solution oriented.
- Passionate about customers and technology
- Customer/partner management experience.
Success at Iksula requires the following personal attributes :
- You are flexible, can thrive in fast paced environments, and can roll with changing scenarios.
- You challenge conventional thinking and yourself; you see 'ambiguity' as an opportunity rather than a hurdle. You are a change agent.
- You work well across the organization to build constructive and effective relationships. You are a problem solver.
- High on initiative, you volunteer readily, seek increased responsibilities, can calculate risks and operate independently.
- In addition to being detail oriented, you are someone who will roll up your sleeves and get the job done.
- You are very analytical and have an innate intellectual curiosity. You have the ability to surface insights & implications and you use this knowledge to think creatively about solutions.
- You have the ability to conceptualize solutions. You are execution focused and make things happen.
For the right candidate we offer :
- A dynamic, entrepreneurial culture.
- Competitive compensation & benefits.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.