Hiring Team at Iksula
Views:606 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Iksula - Associate Director - Operations (13-15 yrs)
About Iksula Services Pvt. Ltd.
- We are an eRetail Strategy Consulting company that helps our clients to setup and manage their online retail business. We design and execute eRetail Strategies for leading brands and retailers in India and US.
- Founded in 2007 by Samarjeet Singh and D.J. Basumatari, (ex eBay directors), we are 900+ members strong and are one of the leading eCommerce services providers globally.
- Our services include - Technology development & support, Merchandising Operations, Digital Marketing, Analytics, Supply chain management and Consulting.
- Iksula clients are based across 5 continents with the bulk of revenues coming from USA and Europe. We are a fast-growing & dynamic organization with an amazing work culture and environment consisting of people who are extremely driven & passionate about their work.
- We help our clients create beautiful digital experiences for their consumers. We help our clients develop websites, mobile apps, create enriched product content, drive search and provide end to end supply chain support to fuel customer interactions.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Will be responsible for managing multiple accounts, with each account having one or more processes.
- Plan and monitor the day-to-day running of business to ensure smooth progress, client coordination & contractual SLAs achievement.
- Develop strategic and tactical plans to improve productivity, quality and efficiency of supply chain and catalogue operations team.
- Liaising with leadership team to make key decisions related to operational activities & define strategic goals for the team.
- Be a key component in developing the effective planning and execution of an ecommerce strategy, working cross-functionally with teams to ensure maximum productivity.
- Provide thought leadership, innovation, and process optimization initiatives such as implementing automated reports, dashboards/other industry best practices.
- Identify new areas of ecommerce opportunities beyond current client engagements
- Lead creation and execution of capability development projects.
- Monitor & train internal stakeholders from different departments and provide constructive feedback to increase productivity and deliver optimum results.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements plan.
- Review P&L, manage direct costs (COR) and adjust operational budgets to achieve gross profit targets.
- Manage & build relationship with external key stakeholders (at leadership level).
- Evaluate overall performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
An ideal candidate -
1. Background Preference: Should have retail, e-retail/e-commerce domain knowledge (product cataloguing, supply chain management) with relevant experience while working with a known ecommerce marketplace (Amazon, Flipkart etc.) or top KPO's (WNS Global, Publicis - Sapient, Capgemini, TCS, Infosys BPO etc.) or consulting company.
2. Key Competencies- Process Management, Client Management (International clients, strong stakeholder management experience), Organizational & leadership abilities, Supply Chain & Catalogue Operations Expert, Omnichannel management exposure or knowledge, prior knowledge and experience of P&L management, Project Management, Problem solving (hands on data analysis skills) and client solutions.
3. Team size managed- 250+ FTEs
4. Educational Qualification: MBA/Executive MBA from Top B-schools (Mandate)
5. Experience: Minimum 14 years of experience. ECOMMERCE EXPERIENCE IS MANDATORY