Director at IKS Health
Views:2115 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
IKS Healthcare - Vice President - Transitions (12-18 yrs)
Experience : 12+ years of services transitions in BPO / KPO
Education : Bachelor's Degree or Higher
Position Overview :
The Head of transitions for Margin LOB, is the primary person responsible, for seamless project management of all new transitions. The position ensures transition succeeds at all costs, pushes his way through IKS and the client to ensure absolutely nothing is executed poorly,
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for leading new account setup's for Margin LOB
- Ensure all new client setups are completed within the agreed timeline and budget
- Lead a team of transition managers to ensure new transitions are executed seamlessly
- Coach team on project management, external & internal stakeholder management.
- Continuously improve project management methodology to ensure seamless migrations
- Find ways to reduce costs of transitions while enhancing the effectiveness
- Responsible for creating and managing project budgets.
- Engage with end clients to ensure timely completion of dependent activities
- Collaborate with solutions team to determine go-live dates for new migrations
- Engage with solutions team to sign off on the deal assumptions
- Co-ordinate with delivery teams to ensure smooth migrations and continuous process improvement.
- Engage with Hiring & training teams to ensure timely onboarding & training of resources
- Proactively escalate to senior management in case of roadblock or deviations from project plan
- Create collaterals on transitions methodology & process
- Scan risks and create risk mitigation & response plans.
- Develop control mechanisms & scorecards to monitor and manage the performance of transitions.
Knowledge Skills & Attributes :
- Proven Ability to lead large scale parallel transitions, with the multi-process scope from US geographies.
- Experience in working with US-based clients and multi-geography teams
- Adept in the deployment of risk management & mitigation frameworks.
- Unflinching drive & paranoid towards timely and effective project completion.
- An assertive personality, skilled in conflict management
- Has attention to detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal & negotiating skills.
- Excellent thought leadership, presentation, and analytical skills
- Able to work well In Matrix organization & ooze respect from Peers.
- At least Full-time Bachelor's Degree
- Health care domain knowledge
- PMP / Prince Certifications