Director at IKS Health
Views:9976 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
IKS Healthcare - Vice President - Revenue Cycle Management Operations (12-18 yrs)
Function: STEER (Standardize, Transition, Execute, Enhance & Re-imagine)
Position Overview: A healthcare professional who understands and has in-depth knowledge of the end to end RCM process. He/she must focus on developing and deploying tools/methods/best practices to drive seamless setup of new deals from the clients environment to IKS. This position is responsible to ensure fitment of client processes to standard offshore design and financial implications of the changes.
- Lead a team of subject matter experts and manages the onsite process mapping/documentation/transition and operational implementation of the project
- Responsible for identifying learning and implementing new tools & technologies in the RCM space
- Own creation and regular updating of standard (IKS way ) of Operations delivery and ensure new accounts processes are migrated to IKS standard way
- Responsible to review and sign off the offshore workflow and SOP for the entire scope.
- Ensure all tools and technologies are deployed during the initial setup.
- Ensure continuous learning and implement it for all future transition
- Engage with onshore relationship team & implementation partner to ensure building a strong connect with the customer and their teams
- Interact with the client during knowledge transition, setup and stabilization phase on identifying and plugging gaps pertaining to knowledge/processes.
- Support Transition team to manage conflicts arising during the offshore design stage (by agreeing on basic project assumptions, operational definitions, financial assumptions, etc.)
- Work hand in hand with support functions and operations
- Own development of final operating document (service management framework SLAs, etc.) jointly with the customer and operations team.
- Identify critical project risks and provide mitigation solutions
- Oversee output of other support functions working on specific projects during the transition phase (Example: Training, Operations, Quality, Business Intelligence teams, etc.)
- Ensure successful accreditation of staff by coordinating with CORE Trainers, Process Trainers and Training Development teams
- Monitors project metrics
- Report internally and to the client periodically
Experience, Knowledge required:
- Minimum 12 years of experience in the healthcare Revenue Cycle Management with excellent communication skills.
- Should have managed large US Healthcare knowledge transitions
- Experience in process redesign.
- Current/Prior role and experience in managing and running Operations
- Exposure to coding will be an added advantage.
- Payer experience/exposure is an added advantage.
- Bachelor in any stream is a mandate
- Master/PGDBM is a preference