Director at IKS Health
Views:1925 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
IKS Healthcare - Vice President - Operations - Revenue Cycle Management - US Healthcare (14-20 yrs)
Required Skills :
- Graduate/postgraduate with 14+ years related experience of which 8+ years experience in US Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Operations, only provider side
- Good experience in US Healthcare Provider domain with experience in running P&L and sustain EBITDA.
- Measures target achievements, skills at man-management, Customer Satisfaction.
- Managed Team Size of 500+ FTEs
- Driven sustained margin growth on year on year basis.
- Strong client interaction & Account management skills.
- Independently Managed at least 200+ people accounts
- Managed all aspects of Delivery including recruiting, training, career mapping, quality & operational finance
- Support a positive culture and work environment that promotes IKS as an employer of choice.
- Lead by example (courteous, energetic, punctual, and respectful, of others and team player)
- Commitment, Strategic Thinking, Effective People Management, open for suggestion, deliberate the decisions
- Good communication skills.
Job Description :
- Support market leader on achieving revenue and growth budgets own achieving profitability targets for the account (up to GM %).
- Responsibility for the assigned customer account to effectively manage the P&L (aspects defined as per KPI / KRA on Revenues & Operating Efficiency).
- Ensure timely preparation and validation of monthly invoice, forecast IKS Revenue, Costs and Headcount for signed SOWs.
- Manage to the contract (including scope creep, support contract renewals).
- Collaborate with the Market Leader and sign off any out of contract discounts or incentive conversations during the term of the SOW (only if needed).
- Provide annual budgets for signed SOWs and act as CBO Leader for the client practice.
- Drive teams to achieve agreed SLA / Metrics by optimal use of resources, review & execution of identified action plans & team performance reviews.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement in overall performance and direction to direct reportees on delivery Course Correction (Analyze business metrics trends, potential issues & escalations, Client feedback & business strategy / goals).
- Embrace escalations and identified opportunities from clients / CS / or market leader. Run toward - smoke- as if you were literally on fire. Track - smoke- on a monthly basis. Fix the root cause of the issues.
- Raise the bar of engagement & delivery to come across as a partner rather than a vendor
- Become a healthcare / RCM expert thus enable value conversations with Clients down to any depth
- Manage VOC & Customer Satisfaction for the account through governance and timely detection and prevention of issues while aligning with the client business objectives.
- Work with Solutions, Implementation, and Client Services to understand, contribute, and shape client startup to ensure a successful solution start and migration to steady state.
- Collaborate with Implementation on the Standard Operating Document, maintain and adhere to that document, only deviating with written approval via client, post creation.
- Be proficient in creating/comprehending SOW / Contract nuances for accounts managed.
- Demonstrate in-depth know how & understanding of the economics of the RCM business, the levers that need to be exercised / leveraged / moved constantly to achieve the required financial outcomes. Be able to create forecasts & plan for account growth.
- Align & execute Org level initiatives for operational / process efficiency. Assess gap to goal and review with PI / PE leader
- Work in collaboration with client services and CS National SME to alleviate market leaders from any delivery /CSAT related opportunities/problems while leveraging them to work on revenue growth leads assessed/identified in the account managed
- Support client services in building relationships with practices, providers & payers to enhance CBO delivery
- Contribute to making Dyad Structure Effective, managing monthly Dyad Meeting with the Market Leader
- Identify and collaborate with the Market leaders on the new business opportunities
- Educate & drive adherence to Compliance policies & initiatives across the functions managed
- Enforce & support on PHI & HIPAA compliance across the org under self
- Update & keep abreast on the regulations, statutory changes & any other such client market mandates /changes impacting business ( IKS/ Client)
- Lead by example & develop congenial, productive work environment & high employee satisfaction for the Org to be the employer of choice.
- Be able to lead own teams/people effectively & persuade them to strive for & achieve ongoing excellence & improvement across roles