Director at IKS Health
Views:1520 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
IKS Healthcare - Portfolio Leader - Operations (10-16 yrs)
We are looking for candidates who can combine academic success with strong leadership skills and experience of 10+ years in end-to-end operations managing global clients, preferably MBA's
Job Responsibilities :
- Own achieving profitability targets for account (up to GM %)
- Responsibility for the assigned customer account to effectively manage the P&L (aspects defined as per KPI / KRA on Revenues & Operating Efficiency)
- Ensure timely preparation and validation of monthly invoice
- Forecast IKS Revenue, Costs and Headcount for signed SOWs
- Manage to the contract (including scope creep, support contract renewals)
Deliver to the SOW(s) :
- Drive teams to achieve agreed SLA / Metrics by optimal use of resources, review & execution of identified action plans & team performance reviews
- Adherence to defined Quality norms & identify process issues impacting delivery or client business
- Proactively identify areas of improvement in overall performance and direction to direct reportees on delivery Course Correction (Analyze business metrics trends, potential issues & escalations, Client feedback & business strategy / goals)
- Embrace escalations and identified opportunities from clients / Client Services / or market leader. Run toward smoke as if you were literally on fire. Track smoke on a monthly basis. Fix the root cause of the issues
- Raise the bar of engagement & delivery to come across as a partner rather than a vendor
- Become a healthcare / RCM expert thus enable value conversations with Clients down to any depth
- Manage VOC & Customer Satisfaction for the account through governance and timely detection and prevention of issues while aligning with the client business objectives.
Ensure Accounts are Started Right :
- Work with Solutions, Implementation, and Client Services to understand, contribute, and shape client startup to ensure a successful solution start and migration to steady state.
- Collaborate with Implementation on the Standard Operating Document, maintain and adhere that document, only deviating with written approval via client, post creation.
- Be proficient in comprehending SOW / Contract nuances for accounts managed
Improve Operating Efficiencies :
- Demonstrate in-depth know how & understanding of the economics of the RCM business, the levers that need to be exercised / leveraged / moved constantly to achieve the required financial outcomes. Be able to create forecasts & plan for account growth.
- Align & execute Org level initiatives for operational / process efficiency
- Maintain review & improve delivery efficiency for lines of functions managed
- Develop the required gene pool to seek self-disruption of tasks / activities leveraging technology & Process Improvement.
- Identify automation opportunities to impact efficiency & delivery quality
- Collaborate with Client Services & Market Leader
- Ensure structured governance with Clients along with the market leader/ Client Services.
- Support client services in building relationships with practices, providers & payers to enhance CBO delivery
- Contribute to the development of short and long terms strategies business and operating goals
- Collaboration on CSAT/NPS
- Collaborate with Market Leaders on understanding the client future plans, strategies & align them with IKS deliverables.
- Support the Market Leader/ Client Services in filling out templates
- Educate & drive adherence to Compliance policies & initiatives across the functions managed
- Enforce & support on PHI & HIPAA compliance across the org under self
- Update & keep abreast on the regulations, statutory changes & any other such client market mandates /changes impacting business ( IKS/ Client)
- Lead by example & develop congenial, productive work environment & high employee satisfaction for the Org to be the employer of choice
- Maintain Work Force Retention & Satisfaction for the account
- Be able to lead own teams / people effectively & persuade them to strive for & achieve ongoing excellence & improvement across roles
- Create & take appropriate initiatives to strengthen the teams to achieve higher targets & enhance delivery through Trainings, Coaching or Performance Improvement Plans
- Identify, Coach & build succession plan for individual basis their strengths & interest. Help prepare roadmap and external interventions (trainings) required for them. Need to achieve this within the framework of the Company policy
- Appraise the performance provide feedback, develop action plan, monitor & review this for immediate direct reportees in pre-defined frequency