Director at IKS Health
Views:3224 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
IKS Healthcare - Director/Manager - Design & Development - Clinical Solutions (5-15 yrs)
Position: Director / Manager (depends on experience)
Department: Design and Development
Profile Description: The leader for Design and Development will be responsible to help manage a team create suitable products, adapt current solutions, conduct proof of concept implementations and create a broad go to market strategy as well as operationalization strategy for the above.
- Analyze the information provided by the customers to understand their business and identify their requirements
- Creating processes/workflows
- Performing key activities involved in setting up and starting operations for the client
- Prepare solutions/documents to be submitted to the client such as presentations, proposals describing all the above
- Conduct an assessment of existing and potential clients as a preliminary step and identify gaps that IKS can pitch in by creating a solution or product
- Create solutions by leveraging both human and technology capabilities with an ability to evaluate each
- Estimate customers value and revenue/quality upsides and other value add from IKS solution
- Create a transition strategy for proof of concept solutions to operational efforts.
- Lead conversations and presentations with clients for evaluation of new solutions and product adaptations.
Functional Competencies -
- Ability to work in collaboration with multiple stakeholders across geographies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong Project Management skills/certification preferred.
- Good clinical knowledge
- Good Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Ability to drive and lead a team.
- Ownership & Accountability
- Customer Focus
- Analytical Skills
- Result Focused
- Team Development
- Interpersonal Skills
- 5-15 years of working experience in healthcare - preferably in US Healthcare context - outsourced services.
- Any medical degree MBBS/ BDS/BHMS/BAMS etc is required (exceptions may apply if work experience is commensurate)
- A postgraduate degree such as MPH, MHA, MBA is preferred
- Certification in Project Management / Product Management / Technology solutions preferred