Senior Manager HR at IKS Health
Views:1303 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
IKS Health - Leader - Technology Product Management (10-14 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
- The purpose of this role is to own the responsibility for defining and building IKS's Digital Ecosystem to achieve product goals and organizational vision as well as create net-new value for the organization through technology initiatives.
- You will be required to define the strategy to deliver business outcomes through technology adoption at IKS Health by evolving current products and identify new opportunities for disruption.
- In this role, you will have the ability to deliver business impact across business service lines.
Role in IKS Health #Tech #Team
This is a very visible and hands-on Product Management Leadership role. This role will effectively act as the intersection between operations, solutions, technology development and user experience to design, build and implement innovative technology solutions.
1. You will act as the primary product owner of IKS technology products and drive the agenda for IKS Health digital transformation from ideation, exploration, approval, development, implementation, execution, measurement and ongoing development
2. Manage stakeholders by structured/unstructured communication channels, collaborate with, and influence leaders in operations across all levels, regarding product needs, product plans, organizational prioritization, and project updates
3. Facilitate meetings to analyze business problems, gather relevant information and business requirements and to ensure understanding of the stakeholder's knowledge and the stage of the project life cycle.
4. Develop and maintain operational metrics and reporting to accurately measure product performance and quantify the business impact of technology.
5. Develop key product documentation including Business Case, Business Requirements / Product Specifications and user cases
6. Collaborate closely with the development team to manage delivery, unblock development team and prioritize the backlog using a agile approach.
7. Act as a thought leader and subject matter expert on technology disruption and tech implementation.
8. Ability to promote trust and confidence in the technology function across the organization.
To succeed in this role you will need to have
1. 10+ years of product development experience, product consulting or similar management consulting role
2. Past experience at a leadership role at a Tech Start-up will be highly desirable
3. Prior experience in business analysis in a healthcare software company or a healthcare KPO is preferred but not mandatory
4. Experience delivering products and showing the impact of the work you have done
5. Experience in the US healthcare domain, US Healthcare Standards preferred
Passion for Technology
- Passion for technology and willingness to disrupt the status quo using existing and emerging technologies
- The ability to think long- term and beyond one's own area. It involves three key dimensions: business awareness, critical analysis, and integration of information, and the ability to develop an action-oriented plan.
- The ability to perform as an individual contributor in technical solution design while managing the team to deliver on the business, technology, and infrastructure goals.
- Experience developing tech solutions for driving business growth, reducing costs, improving operations, and successful creation of solutions for complex business nuances
Collaboration and Influence
- The ability to work effectively with, and influence those outside of own functional area for positive impact on business performance.
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment managing changing priorities. Self-starter and Go-getter attitude