Senior Manager HR at IKS Health
Views:2425 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
IKS Health - Director - Training Redesign (10-15 yrs)
Primary purpose of the position :
- Better training standards/methodology and processes.
- Assess, Design, Deploy, Measure and Evaluate new and innovative learning strategies and performance interventions that will have positive impact on the Key Success Factors of the organization
Key Responsibilities :
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with operations
- Support the Delivery Leads in implementing change by developing appropriate learning solutions covering traditional and agile training methodologies to aid integration of processes
- Identify opportunities to do things better/cheaper/faster examples of this could be to review existing class room training and creating e-Learning Solutions
- Design and develop new methods to evaluate the effectiveness of existing training programs, providing recommendations for improvement ensuring return on investment is maximized
- Establish & lead effective talent identification, retention and management systems that benefit the individuals at all levels in the organization. Including top to bottom succession planning and career management systems.
- In conjunction with the leadership teams define the desired organizational culture and leadership style and provide training and resources that drive the correct behaviors
- Manage the strategy for effective utilization of all team resources, including capital and expense budgets.
- Participate in the design and development of associate materials and curriculum in conjunction with identified needs, performance deficiencies and industry changes
- Identify, select and manage external training and accreditation bodies, agencies and providers necessary to deliver required training to appropriate standards.
- Liaise with other functional/departmental HOD- s/managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of training, and to ensure they meet the objectives, purposes and achievements
- Ensure quality of training delivered conforms to pre-defined standards
- Needs to plan, develop and implement strategy for training, discipline, succession planning, morale and motivation, culture and attitudinal development, performance appraisals and quality management issues.
- Design & Update Training calendar.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities :
- Training Fundamentals (Training Models and Measurements - Blooms Taxonomy, Kirkpatrick etc) Proven work experience as a training manager. Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Experience of managing and leading large scale change projects
- Strategic orientation & well developed hypothesis led problem solving capability
- Excellent communicator able to cut through complexity, taking action as appropriate.
- Ability to adapt written communication style, content and tone depending on needs of target audience.
- Flexible and resilient - with the ability to remain focused through periods of change and considerable ambiguity.
- Good command over the English language, Excellent communication skills both oral and written, Conversant with training and learning methodologies and best practices
- Graduate from a reputed Institute or University in the field of education, human resources or relevant field Certificate Course. E.g NLP, Train the Trainer or psychology.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a HR/L&D/Business related subject.
MINIMUM YEARS OF EXPERIENCE :
- 12-15 years of total prior work experience with minimum 2-3 years of experience in in the area of conducting Development Centers (DCs) and driving E2E Management Development Programs and Leadership Development Programs. Has also managed Learning Management System (LMS), an e-learning portal for conducting training across levels
- Knowledge of the full range of topics associated with L&D, including talent & performance management, culture, apprenticeships, program design and delivery for technical, leadership & professional training & developing.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.