Director - Special Projects at IKS Health
Views:252 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
IKS Health - Associate Vice President - Training - Clinical Solutions (12-16 yrs)
This role will be responsible for managing the overall training function, learning management as well as client training experience. This role also will be responsible in managing financial responsibilities as well as ensuring operational Profitability.
- Build and manage a team of training professionals to administer training content and ensure robust testing, certification and competence evaluation of all candidates (including brush up programs, etc.)
- Build capabilities to concurrently support new hire training, continual learning and refresher training across business functions; Cross train resources over time to provide flexibility in meeting business needs
- Constantly innovate, improving didactic methods/teaching methods (including using technology, e-training, digital training methods etc.). Continuously improve training delivery quality/efficacy/assimilation by creating a strong performance/data/outcomes culture in the training function
- Actively encourage and stimulate innovative methods of teaching, including creating libraries of training material etc. Create a strong achievement culture which recognised the importance of skill and competence development.
- Build a robust training function with evolving capabilities -- e.g. create clinical SME- s, operational experts, eHR experts etc. Make training and learning and being a training and learning professional a role to aspire to and be proud of
- Constantly collaborate with operations, technology and recruitment to conduct training needs assessment, improve the quality of training outcomes, cost of training and total cost of skill development. Evolve into a true partner for improving overall business performance via learning and training.
- Ensure all aspects of training delivery are efficiently coordinated and optimized including new hire and refresher training
- Ensure good governance is in place to support demand planning and fulfillment across IKS CARE business functions
- Ensure effective utilization of all team resources, including capital and expense budgets.
- Drive innovation in hiring & training by collaborating with the recruitment/HR/Training team effectively.
- Ensure training batch throughput is achieved as per the defined standards through on-time attrition management and toll gate performance improvement across the batches.
- Support the trainers and leaders as and when required in the improvement of the bottom performers thus improving the overall batch throughput.
- Run and execute multiple engagement and ESAT initiative within the team as well as across batches ensuring team motivation and engagement at all times.
- Ensuring a Learning culture through constant training needs identification, training program coverage at all levels as per development plans for his/her account/department designed in the Career Architecture.
- Responsible for the execution of the supervisory development programs.
- Identify and retain probable exits across the team through well-defined retention management strategies.
- Define career paths and development goals for every individual in the team.
- Ensuring that all programs planned for Self Development are completed.
- Deliver Client onboarding solutions and support the onboarding team to deliver a consistent experience; drive standardization where appropriate
- Leverage technology extensively to create a repeatable and consistent onboarding process for our Clients and support scalability
- Collaborating and working closely with our external clients as well as the onsite team.
- Ensuring that the batch throughout takes place on time as well as per the needs of the stakeholders.
- Collaborate and work closely with the BI MIS team for the P&L and budget exercise.
- Make the training function efficient and scalable to gain operational efficiency.
- Any medical degree MBBS,BDS,BHMS,BUMS,BAMS,BPT is a must
- Degrees in MSC Genetics, B. Pharma, M. Pharma, MSC in MicroBiology, MSC in Micro Bio Chemistry would be preferred
- MBA/PMP/Six Sigma certification will be an added advantage
Functional Competencies & Role Prerequisites:
- An overall working experience of 14 plus years in a healthcare setup in the IT/ ITES space is a must
- Applicants should have a minimum of 9 years and above of experience in facilitating training programs.
- An experience of a minimum of 7 years of managing and leading a training function is a must
- Experience and/or background in clinical training delivery, adult learning, robust awareness of testing/certification and recent advances in professional training.
- Experience in measuring, managing and improving learning in a - knowledge industry- setting - (e.g. KPO, other knowledge-based settings).Confidential and Proprietary 3 of 6
- Experience in evaluating workflows, understanding operations and establishing clear quality performance goals and targets.
- Experience in working in a hyper-growth environment and ability to deliver solutions through structured problem solving.
- Applicants should be flexible and open to working in a rotational shift environment as well as travelling across locations.
- Knowledge of Training Life Cycle & various learning tools, methodologies and best practices eg: LMS. google classrooms etc would be preferred
- Knowledge and Experience of Microsoft and G-suite tools would be preferred especially Powerpoint and Google Slides
- Good Facilitation Skills is a must
- Achievement Orientation
- Business Acumen
- Decision Making
- Customer Centricity
- Building and Leveraging Relationships
- Developing Others
- Impact & Influence
- Leading Change