Director - Talent Acquisition at IKS Health
Views:1129 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
IKS Health - Associate Director - Program Management Office (8-15 yrs)
Purpose of this role:
This role is strategically aligned with Head of Technologies and plays a pivotal role in driving IKS Health's vision of being Tech Led - Human Enabled- organization . This role will put practices in place that support revenue growth, increase margins and enhance internal and external customer satisfaction through strategic technology project selection and delivery.
This role will be three fold:
- Overseeing the technology projects, providing expert knowledge and support and monitoring progress and reporting on the portfolio status.
- Managing projects/programs directly.
- The development, introduction and on-going iteration of the organisation's Project Delivery Approach.
- The role is expected to provide strong leadership in a matrix environment to promote best practices in managing interrelated projects and programs to ensure successful delivery. This role will also ensure project resources have the correct toolsets and processes in place.
- Strong project or program management and excellent organisational skills are fundamental, as is the ability to liaise with people at all levels of the organisation.
Program Management Office
- Define the program governance structure and controls and ensure adherence to it
- Contribute to developing and managing the program's financial and resource budget
- Define metrics and monitor the program and project progress, Manage risks / issues and taking corrective measurements
- Coordinate the projects and their interdependencies; Manage and utilize resources across projects
- Produce agreed levels of reporting on all projects being delivered and at department level
- Deliver an effective and timely schedule of project communications liaising with the relevant stakeholders
Strategic Initiatives & Projects
- As and when required lead and manage strategic projects that present opportunities for the organization to develop new products, address business problems with technology, launch people related initiatives etc designed to reduce operational costs, improve productivity or build equity with customers.
- As a strategic project manager, collaborate with other leaders across organization to execute projects.
- Publish reports and conduct review meetings to keep strategic projects on track.
People / Resource Management :
- Design, review, distribute and manage KRA framework and process for all employees in technology team
- Design and conduct periodic events for people engagement, driving employee CSAT improvement and controlling attrition
- Degree (Bachelor's or Masters)
- PMP / PRINCE certification preferred
- Atleast 08 years of prior Program / Project management experience preferably in health IT services / health tech product environment preferred
- Experience in US healthcare / US healthcare IT desirable
- Extensive Vendor Management experience desirable
- Demonstrable ability to establish and enforce effective PMO strategies, methodologies and policies.
- Passion for technology and driving business outcomes with innovation
- Strong analytical thinking skills; problem-solving capability
- Acts as a business partner; sees the big picture and works through ambiguity and change
- Data driven decision making
- Strong Business and Technical Documentation skills
- Ability to understand and visualize broad concepts into definite storyboards and themes
- Exceptionally good with creating business proposals, review decks, excel reports, dashboards etc.
- Ownership & Accountability
- Customer Focused
- Analytical thinking (listening skills, decision making, problem solving and ability to identify & resolve issues)
- Possess a strong level of organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented self-starter, ability to work independently with little to no supervision and as a team in a collaborative manner.
- Ability to exercise good judgment, as well as ability to understand and follow established protocols.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to complete work with high degree of accuracy and continual follow through until the item is completed.