Founder & Director at Ikigai Portfolio Private Limited
Views:980 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:94
Ikigai Portfolio - Cofounder/Chief Technical Officer (3-25 yrs)
Tech Cofounder/Cofounder & CTO - Ikigai Portfolio
About Ikigai Portfolio :
Ikigai Portfolio is a bootstrapped start-up currently in development. It is a crowdfunding and philanthropy platform that connects individual retail donors to social causes that they are passionate about. We are a for-profit social venture providing a credible and convenient platform to enable socially conscious individuals to contribute towards creating a better world. We adopt a professional portfolio management approach to philanthropy, through a pool of rigorously rated not for profit organizations.
As a crowdfunding and philanthropy platform, Ikigai Portfolio has the following USPs :
- Highly donor focused (target segment is individual retail donors) - addresses donor pain points, offers and ensures credibility, simplicity, convenience and is highly engaging.
- Follows a professional, portfolio management approach to philanthropy instead of an emotional, impulsive approach towards donating to charity
- NGOs on-boarded to the Partner NGO Pool are rigorously rated and processes for periodic due diligence are laid down. Findings of NGO ratings are made public on the website for donors to make informed decisions.
- Custom and highly graphical and visually engaging donor and NGO dashboards provide data, analytics and periodic due diligence findings in a simple and interesting manner.
- The platform focuses not just on mobilizing funds but utilization and impact created through the donations made on the platform are equally key emphasis areas.
To know more about Ikigai Portfolio, kindly visit https://www.ikigaiportfolio.com
About the Role :
We are seeking a dynamic Tech Cofounder/Cofounder & CTO to lead the technology function of Ikigai Portfolio. This is a leadership position that requires a hands-on approach, where you will be responsible for driving the vision, strategy, and execution of our technology roadmap. As a key member of the executive team, you will play a crucial role in shaping the direction of the company and achieving our growth objectives.
Strategy, Management & Leadership :
- The co-founder will be responsible for helping achieve the company's vision and strategy.
- S/he will be part of the senior management team of the company and will be closely involved in the day to day planning and decision making for managing and executing the company's strategic plan.
- Develop a compelling technology vision and roadmap aligned with the company's overall goals and target audience. Collaborate closely with the CEO and other key stakeholders to align technology initiatives with product and business objectives.
- As a co-founder, you will need to juggle multiple responsibilities beyond the stated KRAs, as someone with an ownership in the company's success.
Technology Strategy & Execution :
- Define the technology strategy and architecture that supports scalability, security, and performance. Deploy, develop and implement solutions in a cost-efficient manner.
- Responsible for designing, developing and maintaining web services and interfaces, build new product features or APIs, testing and fixing bugs, collaborating with tech vendors.
- Oversee the development, maintenance and updating of the website and mobile app, ensuring their stability, quality, and timely delivery of features.
- Understand user behaviour, analyse data, and optimize the product to drive user acquisition, engagement, and retention. Create intuitive and user-centric experiences that meet the needs of our target audience.
- Build a small but high quality technology team, manage and provide strong leadership and mentorship, fostering a culture of accountability, creativity, and learning.
- Vendor identification, negotiations and relationship management
- Roll up your sleeves and actively contribute to product development and technology implementation, leading by example.
About the Candidate :
- We are looking for a passionate and result oriented cofounder inspired to build the organization from scratch, believes in its vision and is willing to take ownership, responsibility and accountability.
- The idea of working with and growing a start-up motivates them while fully understanding the pros and cons of working for a bootstrapped start-up. Is willing to get their hands dirty and get things done under any circumstances.
- Should be comfortable to work, at least initially, with lower resources but use them efficiently to optimal outputs.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, is willing to work long hours and is prepared to grow with the growth of the company.
Qualifications, Experience and Other Requirements :
- Bachelor or Master Degree into Technology from a Reputed Institution
- Strong technical background with expertise in full-stack web and mobile app development, cloud infrastructure, and data analytics. Experience in building scalable products, platforms and modern technologies.
- Understanding of vendor partnerships and taking cost-conscious decisions.
- Interest in and knowledge of digital marketing and social media communications is desirable but not essential.
- Should be able to gather and share insights from data, reports, research and publications.
- Can work independently with minimum supervision. Can apply their minds to problems and come up with innovative and out of the box solutions.
- Keen to learn and update oneself, accept feedback and constructive criticism and willing to work on them to constantly improve oneself.
- Candidates based out of or willing to relocate to Delhi-NCR will be preferred
What We Offer :
- Initially, compensation will only be in the form of equity in Ikigai Portfolio. We are willing to negotiate a significant amount of equity with the selected candidate.
- We are looking for a partner and a person with an entrepreneurial approach. As the company starts to generate revenue, we shall mutually agree on a suitable monetary compensation as salary, in addition to the equity.
- In addition to equity, we offer a demanding and challenging role with the opportunity to build something from scratch and to see it grow and thrive.
- Work in an excellent environment which you will help us build. A leadership role, where you will work collaboratively but with minimal supervision.
- You will get exposure and the opportunity to network with multiple stakeholders as a member of the senior leadership team and represent the company in media and at events.
- You will drive the growth and scale at the company and your own growth will be limited only by your own capacity to how much you can grow the company.
- With a leadership role at Ikigai Portfolio, you will also have the opportunity to make a real difference in the world, drive positive change and make a difference to the lives of people.
- Most importantly, you will have the opportunity to build and grow this organisation as your own, with significant ownership in the company.
We would like to reiterate that the compensation offered in the beginning will only be in the form of equity in the company and candidates with expectations of monetary compensation from the beginning need not apply.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.