Human Resources at IKF Finance
Views:3464 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
IKF Finance - Head - Legal (14-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Maintaining and ensuring Policy compliance across verticals and strict adherence of the process and policies.
- Briefing Counsel on the matter & instructing the Counsel on the preferred course of action in Court.
- Approval & Payment of Advocate bill, court fee, conducting of Advocates meet, monitoring of their performances.
- Reviewing loan documents to specific customer needs, advising & managing the litigation for recoveries of corporate loans.
- Scrutinizing & approving reports furnished by various agencies with regard to the title to be taken as a security in respect of the limits/loans to be sanctioned.
- Negotiating with various customers, made settlement to reduce NPA as well as burden of the litigation. Amount recovered in bad debt as well as disposal loss contracts.
- Ensuring Amicable and cohesive relationship cross functional to understand their needs and providing desired support.
Litigation Support :
- Timely Filing and Handling cases u/s. 138 of N.I Act, Service of notice, summons, B/w, Service of NBW through police authority
- S.9 of arbitration and conciliation act for appointment of receiver for repossession of asset in chronical cases.
- Execution of Available order as per S. 17 of Arbitration and Conciliation act