Assistant Manager at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Development and Relations Foundation
Views:2430 Applications:462 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:345
IIT Bombay - Vice President - Marketing & Communications (15-18 yrs)
About 'IITB Development and Relations Foundation (IITB-DRF):
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, an autonomous institute and a deemed university, has established the IITB Development and Relations Foundation (IITB-DRF), an independent non-profit organization (Sec8 company).
The IITB-DRF is set up as a focused development organization for the institute, to focus on outreach, cultivation and stewardship of the alumni, corporate and philanthropic donor community. Through this, it aims to help the institute build & sustain world class infrastructure, drive cutting-edge and scholarships, in collaboration with faculty and students of IITB. The IITB-DRF aims to enable IIT Bombay to be more financially independent through creating a development/fundraising capability. The key objective is focus on its core purpose of scaling up alumni and Corporate outreach with a view to seeking their active participation through fund raising and donor participation in enriching IIT Bombay ecosystem.
- Conceptualize, shape and implement broad range marketing & communication strategies that aid in building long term strategic relationships with various segments of donors' communities; leverage IITB's leading position to elicit enthusiastic and sustained support and contributions for the cause.
- Conceptualize, shape and implement broad marketing & communication strategy to position IITB's pioneering position in the field of science & technology to the external world especially to various segments of donors' community
- Craft strategies to optimize the marketing & communication plans including digital content creation, website management and social media engagements
- Appropriately position IITB across industry events, networking forums, alumni platforms et al to get deserving visibility and create awareness for the cause.
- Conceptualize and plan high impact events to galvanize multi-stream donors community and showcase IITB's leading position to elicit enthusiastic participation & support
- Work with internal key stakeholders to co-create high- impact outreach plans, social media engagements and communication pitch customized for various donor segments.
- Plan annual calendar of events, projects and budget for the department.
- 15 + years in branding, marketing and communication.
- Experience with Not for Profit, Education institutes and Governments preferred
- Strong event management and stakeholder management skills
- Association with philanthropy and fund-raising is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.