Assistant Manager at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Development and Relations Foundation
Views:1480 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:287
IIT Bombay - Manager/Senior Manager - Events/Marketing & Communications (8-12 yrs)
Manager /Sr. Manager Events Marketing & Communications
About IITB Development and Relations Foundation (IITB-DRF):
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, an autonomous institute and a deemed university, has established the IITB Development and Relations Foundation (IITB-DRF), an independent non-profit organization (Sec8 company).
The IITB-DRF is set up as a focused development organization for the institute, to focus on outreach, cultivation and stewardship of the alumni, corporate and philanthropic donor community. Through this, it aims to help the institute build & sustain world class infrastructure, drive cutting-edge and scholarship, in collaboration with faculty and students of IITB. The IITB-DRF aims to enable IIT Bombay to be more financially independent through creating a development/fundraising capability. The key objective is focus on its core purpose of scaling up alumni and corporate outreach with a view to seeking their active participation through fund raising and donor participation in enriching IIT Bombay ecosystem.
- Creating annual events calendar, Identify the requirements, review existing campaigns, develop & create new concepts as per the expectations of different stakeholder to enhance donor engagement.
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts, along with managing branding and communication.
- Responsible for delivering various events strategy and execution of events, communications planning and associated stakeholders management for the program.
- Oversee all aspects from conception to evaluation (suppliers, sponsors, logistics, support to event guests).
- Responsible for effective vendor management, identification of new vendors, pricing etc.
- Post-event reconciliation through event debriefs held with all stakeholders and account reconciliation. Developing event feedback surveys and handling post-event reports
- Responsible for managing event content, collateral etc. as per Institutes guidelines.
- Eye for innovation & adoption of new technology, systems& process to increase efficacy of event.
- Responsible for managing event's logistics, obtaining permits/licenses and approvals.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
- Degree in communications, Media, Journalism, Public Policy, or a related field.
- This position requires at least 8-12 years of relevant work experience. Experience working in communications for non-profit, media, academic, or research organizations is desirable.
- Experience with a diverse set of stakeholders and liaising with external agencies and vendors; a proven track record of managing deadlines; and an aptitude for multimedia content production.
- Proven experience in executing event strategies.
- Experience in relationship management and communication skills, with the ability to relate to different stakeholders, team management ability to lead the events program and project management.
- Attention to detail, organized, skills of project management with the ability to devise event plans , budgets, and other financial information.
- Ability to think analytically and strategically and work under tight deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.