Assistant Manager at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Development and Relations Foundation
Views:1142 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
IIT Bombay - Manager - Legal Advisor (6-10 yrs)
Manager - Legal Advisor
About 'IITB Development and Relations Foundation (IITB-DRF):
- The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, an autonomous institute and a deemed university, has established the IITB Development and Relations Foundation (IITB-DRF), an independent non-profit organization (Sec8 company).
- The IITB-DRF is set up as a focused development organization for the institute, to focus on outreach, cultivation and stewardship of the alumni, corporate and philanthropic donor community. Through this, it aims to help the institute build & sustain world class infrastructure, drive cutting-edge and scholarship, in collaboration with faculty and students of IITB.
- The IITB-DRF aims to enable IIT Bombay to be more financially independent through creating a development/fundraising capability. The key objective is focus on its core purpose of scaling up alumni and Corporate outreach with a view to seeking their active participation through fund raising and donor participation in enriching IIT Bombay ecosystem.
- End to end handling of all legal documents and related activities in the (ACR) Office.
- Legal assistance in the event of litigation.
- Agreement templates for various needs.
- Creating awareness among IITB community regarding legal implications of contracts in ACR and related activities.
- Any other related work as assigned by the authorities.
- Specialized in IP law/worked in IP related areas
- Six years' experience as an Advocate or a legal officer in a legal department of a Government or reputed non-government institution.
- Membership of the Bar council of India .
- 5 years Integrated LLB (Hons) with 55% marks or equivalent GPA, or LLB after graduation in any discipline, with 55% marks or equivalent GPA.