Assistant Manager at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Development and Relations Foundation
Views:533 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
IIT Bombay - Manager - Analytics (4-8 yrs)
Support the DRF organization with generating metrics and reports across different verticals. The role will need to partner across functions to understand various dashboard and reporting requirements teams have and create and execute a plan to automate. The role will require understanding of data engineering to create data warehouses and partner DRF leadership team in generating reports that help drive effective decision making.
- Managing analytics projects from start to finish (data integration, analysis, reporting).
- Working closely with the team leads to solve statistical business problems.
- Developing and coding new algorithms to meet specific business needs.
- Carrying out statistical research, prototyping new systems, and finding new ways of gathering, cleaning, and analyzing data.
- Plan for future data and reporting requirements and data warehouses and storage
- Partner senior leaders and development team within DRF on understanding and solving reporting requirements
- Creating frameworks and best practices for accurate real time reporting.
Desired Experience/ competencies:
- 4+ years' experience with 2-3 years' experience in Data Management
- Excellent command over Python, MS Excel, and SQL
- B. Tech/ B.E/ BSc (Computer Science or related fields).