Assistant Manager at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Development and Relations Foundation
Views:1196 Applications:194 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
IIT Bombay - Executive Assistant To CEO (2-5 yrs)
Adept at strategic planning, preparing agendas, and following up on action items. Someone to possess strong quantitative problem-solving and prioritization skills.
- To Manage the overall strategy development and preparing organization monthly dashboards, and to make presentation/pitch deck.
- To create financial reports, proposals, strategic project roadmap.
- Creating documentation reflecting business projections etc
- Taking minutes and subsequent actionable
- Generating reports and presentations for the Organization
- Maintaining the current database system, and improve process flow
- Coordinate communications, track and follow up on requests, and identify those of importance which require immediate attention.
- Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues