Assistant Manager at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Development and Relations Foundation
Views:464 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
IIT Bombay - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager/Specialist - Digital Marketing (4-8 yrs)
- Develop, implement and manage our email marketing and social media strategy
- Define critical email marketing and social media KPIs and measure the success & impact of the strategy
- Manage and oversee email marketing and social media content
- Build and maintain an editorial calendar for all relevant social channels
- Stay up to date with latest email marketing and social media best practices and technologies
- Ensure content is informative and appealing in line with requirement of campaigns
- Collaborate with multiple teams within the organization and different stakeholders of the Institute
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Develop and maintain framework for keyword research and relevant dashboarding
- Website optimization and key performance metrics through Google Analytics
- Making recommendations regarding process improvements and helping develop performance policies and procedures
- Support development and content teams on optimization projects to improve user engagement.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in marketing or relevant field.
- At least 4-5 years' experience in digital marketing working with successful brands
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Abreast on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.