Assistant Manager at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Development and Relations Foundation
Views:430 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
IIT Bombay - Assistant Manager/Deputy Manager - Corporate Fundraising (3-10 yrs)
- Ensure a systematic reach-out to existing/ prospective corporates, cultivate and develop long-term relationships and create opportunities to elicit support in sponsorships, research projects and funds for IITB. Contribution in cutting edge research & innovation work in the field of science and technology.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Analyze and study existing trends in donation from corporate segment and formulate a concrete annual reach out plan to significantly enhance the contribution.
- Understand the on-going research work/ areas of innovations and powerfully showcase IITB leadership in cutting edge research & innovation work in the field of science and technology to existing/ prospective donors to elicit support for the cause.
- Display exceptional relationship building skills and build deep and sustainable relationships with corporates
- Continuous engagement with corporates to position sponsorships for projects, research work, scholarships etc. as philanthropic and goodwill opportunities.
- Strive to exceed the set target for fund-raise.
Desired Experience/ competencies:
- 4-7 years' experience in building and growing relationships for growth/ development
- Excellent communication & relationship building skills
- Association with philanthropy and fund raising is a plus