Assistant Manager at Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Development and Relations Foundation
Views:452 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
IIT Bombay - Assistant/Deputy Manager - Program Management (4-11 yrs)
About 'IITB Development and Relations Foundation (IITB-DRF):
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, an autonomous institute and a deemed university, has established the IITB Development and Relations Foundation (IITB-DRF), an independent non-profit organization (Sec8 company).
The IITB-DRF is set up as a focused development organization for the institute, to focus on outreach, cultivation and stewardship of the alumni, corporate and philanthropic donor community.
Through this, it aims to help the institute build & sustain world class infrastructure, drive cutting-edge and scholarship, in collaboration with faculty and students of IITB. The IITB-DRF aims to enable IIT Bombay to be more financially independent through creating a development/fundraising capability. The key objective is focus on its core purpose of scaling up alumni and Corporate outreach with a view to seeking their active participation through fund raising and donor participation in enriching IIT Bombay ecosystem.
- Create and nurture a team that serves as the 'Innovation Cell' for DRF team by spotting, and creating opportunities in the emerging areas of science and technology that interest donors. Guide internal stakeholders to design projects/ proposals from outside-in perspective. Set-up and run a flawless execution machinery to ensure timely project deliveries.
- Work as a 'Thought Leader' to connect strategic priorities of the Institute, outside-in perspective and donor interests to create opportunities for eliciting donor partnerships that create lasting value for the Institute as well as donors
- Development research, sustainable and remunerative farming, technology and practice, sustainability indicators, systems thinking and strengthening of institution.
- Create a detailed list of all the technologies developed in the ecosystem so that they could be leveraged in the current or new programs Identification, designing, and development of technical inputs into
- framework that can be impactful for implementation towards engaging Donors and other stake-holders as proposals.
- Work with front-line engagement teams to understand and analyze donor feedback and use the insights to create opportunities and designing new proposals
- Build strong relationships with faculty at IIT B and translate ongoing research work at IIT Bombay into meaningful opportunities for donor participation
- Develop organizational competency for building detailed project plans for different projects being undertaken to deploy the funds coming through various sources
- Build a culture of execution excellence by building strong internal relationships and influencing key stakeholders
- Own project delivery and ensure collaboration and synergy amongst internal departments for seamless execution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.