HR at Indian Institute of New Learning
Views:4657 Applications:218 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
IINL - Manager - Marketing (3-10 yrs)
About IINL :
Indian Institute of New Learning is a new age centre with the aim of equipping young professionals with skills for new age career opportunities. In this world driven by digitization, a number of new economy jobs have emerged with specific skill requirements. IINL trains the young professionals to be able to take up such roles and chart a great career trajectory for themselves. Courses offered are in coding and digital marketing. In addition, there is a focus on developing business communication.
IINL has started with its first centre in Darbhanga, Bihar and is backed by a team of IIT/IIM alumni.
Location: Darbhanga, Bihar
Marketing Manager will be required to :
- Develop an understanding of the region and requirements of the students
- Manage outreach and promote the programs delivered by IINL
- Interact with students and parents and deliver value to both alike
An ideal candidate for this role should have :
- Experience in the education industry, working in sales role
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Highly motivated and driven