HR at Indian Institute of New Learning
Views:1708 Applications:376 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
IINL - Entrepreneur In Residence Role (2-8 yrs)
About IINL :
Indian Institute of New Learning is a new age centre with the aim of equipping young professionals with skills for new age career opportunities. In this world driven by digitization, a number of new economy jobs have emerged with specific skill requirements. IINL trains the young professionals to be able to take up such roles and chart a great career trajectory for themselves. Courses offered are in coding and digital marketing. In addition, there is a focus on developing business communication.
INL aims to build market-defining products to drive edtech adoption in the tier2/3 cities of India and is looking for individuals with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to be entrepreneurs in residence (EIR) and drive product innovation. EIRs will be working with the founders on incubating and scaling new lines of businesses.
The EIRs will have the option to work in a hybrid (equity+cash) model where they can choose to get equity in the product at a PMF stage and build it further as a founder.
EIRs will be required to :
- Conceptualize, develop and launch new products within edtech focussed on the "Bharat' ecosystem and customers
- Set up core metrics and iterate product/sales to achieve product-market fit
- Build team post-product-market fit to scale
- Assist with external capital raising for the product
Ideal candidate for this role :
- ex-entrepreneur or someone with a high entrepreneurial bent of mind
- well versed with digital technologies and business models
- stand out in either analytical thinking or sales ability (or both)