Manager - Human Resources at iimjobs.com/hirist.com
Views:5013 Applications:683 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:257
iimjobs.com - Manager - Client Engagement (1-4 yrs)
You've probably heard about us. We run two specialized recruiting platforms - iimjobs.com for management professionals and hirist.com for software engineering roles. Now reaching over a million professionals and working with most of the companies, we are the most exciting recruitment startup in the country.
We believe recruiting is one of the hardest, most complex problems of our generation. We aspire to build India's largest online recruitment company.
We've been tripling every year and plan to keep growing at that rate. We believe we are just getting started!
Client Engagement at iimjobs.com :
A company going through an exponential growth track, just does not need old school "Account Managers" but someone more than that. If Sales brings the customers on board, Client Engagement make the customers stay for long term. A Client Engagement Consultant owns the customer right from the point of inception all the way to the entire life-cycle of the customer which includes client on-boarding, usage tracking & reporting and relationship building meetings.
Position : Manager- Client Engagement
Reporting - Client Engagement Head
Experience : 1-4 years
Location : Delhi
Key Responsibilities :
Qualification : MBA (premier institutes)
Key Responsibilities :
- Increase the Customer Life Cycle Value
- Develop a relationship with the customers which is greater than a transactional association
- Reduce the Churn rate/ Increase the Renewal Rate
- Upsell /Cross-sell and develop a more valuable and symbiotic association with the companies
- Act as an interface between the company and the client
- Take ownership in terms of client on-boarding/training, usage tracking, reporting and relationship building meetings for entire West region
Additional Qualifications :
- Self starter, an ability to work in a fast growing, challenging start-up work space
- Outgoing and garrulous as it is a client facing role.
- Strong analytical skills to derive data driven insights for better decision making
- Outstanding teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail
- Candidates who can join immediately will be given a preference
This position is based out of our Delhi Office
We work six days a week. Please don't apply if you are not comfortable with that.