Head - Strategic Initiatives at iimjobs
Views:3434 Applications:270 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
iimjobs.com/hirist.com - Manager - Strategic Initiatives (1-4 yrs)
You've probably heard about us. We run multiple niche recruiting platforms - iimjobs.com for management professionals and hirist.com for premium software engineering roles.
We believe recruiting is one of the fastest-growing and evolving areas of our generation. We aspire to build India's largest online recruitment company.
About the Role :
We assist our partners in overcoming Employer Branding, Diversity, and Inclusion challenges. We've dedicated a section on our website to Brands explaining why they're the best fit for such prospects. In addition, we create pages/sites for our partners to describe their employee value proposition, which is clearly featured on the platform for potential applicants. In a nutshell, this position requires a mix of marketing tactics and strategies.
Functional Area : Strategic Initiatives (Reporting to Head Strategic Initiatives )
What you will be doing :
- You will be the Product Marketing Specialist for your project line will be responsible for evangelizing our strategic initiatives products (Checkout our Maven Product Video Here)
- Wear your CreativeHats and get excited to ideate and implement Product marketing campaigns along with creating compelling creatives for the Brand using tools like Canva, Powtoon, Adobe, Wix, Doodly & others
- Responsible for executing client campaigns, measuring its performance and presenting case-studies
- As the Product Marketing Owner, You will be responsible for end-to-end Client Engagement (with our partners spanned across cities) and manage CRM/ automation tools such as Pipedrive, Mailchimp, Google Analytics
- High degree of cross-functional collaboration with Sales, Tech, Product Activation, customer success teams is expected
- You get to work closely with Business heads and present key business metrics such as Growth, Retention which means you need to be comfortable with numbers, graphs and have a working knowledge of Google/Microsoft Suite
What are we Looking for :
- Associates with a Self-driven and a proactive approach with an eagerness to Lead
- Obsession to identify new plumbing, opportunities and tactics for growth
- Ability to roll up the sleeves and step on the gas when you need to
- Deep connect with both end prospect and internal customers.
- Passionate towards Product Marketing, Channel/Partner management, GTM strategy
- Someone with Great Interpersonal Skills - who can multitask and work with cross-functional teams
- Professional record with not more than 1 job switch in the last 2 years
What we offer :
Great learning opportunity in a Lean Set up, super fun Team, an exciting work atmosphere. A great platform to help you create meaningful impact at a much faster pace enabling you to be a part of a high growth start up, witnessing a 3X growth !!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.