Manager - Human Resources at iimjobs.com/hirist.com
Views:3664 Applications:334 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
iimjobs.com - Executive - Human Resources (0-1 yrs)
You've probably heard about us. We run two specialized recruiting platforms - iimjobs.com for management professionals and hirist.com for software engineering roles. Now reaching over a million professionals and working with most of the companies, we are the most exciting recruitment startup in the country.
We believe recruiting is one of the hardest, most complex problems of our generation. We aspire to build India's largest online recruitment company.
We've been tripling every year and plan to keep growing at that rate. We believe we are just getting started!
Experience: 0-1 Year
Designation: Executive - Human Resources
Reporting into: Manager- Human Resources
Responsibilities and Duties:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Increase management's effectiveness by planning, directing and coordinating with various departments and functions to meet the Organizational Goals.
- Recruitment cycle: sourcing, screening, short listing, interviews and finalizing the candidates.
- Taking care of payroll, compliance, on board procedures.
- Analyzing the performance of the Employees and conducting the Reward & Recognition Program. Taking Daily Reports and analyzing the same.
- To increase the profitability of both Client Acquisition & Client Engagement functions by reviewing Daily Operations and working on operational tasks.
- Troubleshooting activities on the floor w.r.t Office automation, AMC- s, sourcing, Managing stock of stationery etc.
- Documentation and Induction of New Joinees.
- Keeping track on attendance of employees.
- Arrange the travel and accommodation.
- Responsible for MIS Report, Delivery Mechanism, feedback mechanism.
- To support daily operations and administrative work.
- Ensure the implementation of effective strategies, policies and proven method.
- Responsible for identification of Training needs, finalizing Training Calendar.
- Promotes safe work practices as the highest priority and implements objectives ergonomics/safety.
- Builds and maintain good working relationship with Employees, Team Leaders and Supervisors along with management.
- Handling employee issues, maintaining discipline and achieve targeted efficiency of the available resources.
This position is based out of our Mumbai office
We work six days a week. Please don't apply if you are not comfortable with that.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.