Manager - Human Resources at iimjobs.com/hirist.com
Views:884 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
iimjobs.com - B2B/Enterprise Sales Role - Recruitment (0-4 yrs)
People from Bangalore should apply and would be given preference
About Us :
iimjobs.com is an exclusive job board for mid to senior management professionals in India.
Now reaching over 700,000 job seekers and featuring some of the best jobs in Banking & Finance, Consulting, Research & Analytics, Sales & Marketing, HR, IT and Operations; iimjobs.com is the largest niche job board catering exclusively to the premium segment of market.
We are a small team with no hierarchy and an open culture.
We promise to offer lot of challenges (read opportunities), exposure and an exciting work atmosphere.
Experience : 0-4 Years
Location : Bangalore
Functional Area : Sales
Key responsibilities :
- Following up with new business opportunities and setting up the meetings.
- Identify and close new organizations and companies as clients and strategic partners.
- Penetrate all targeted accounts and radiate sales from within client base.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing companies.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Manage company relationships to quarterly revenue and monetisation targets.
- Work cross-functionally to articulate and develop new opportunities that meet client needs.
- Create revenue forecasts, in conjunction with the executive team.
- Track and manage company pipeline to exceed quarterly business goals.
- Supporting and leading various marketing activities from time to time
Additional Qualifications :
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential.
- Ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively.
- Excellent Communication, Listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- Outstanding teamwork, organisational and interpersonal skills, with tremendous attention to detail.
- Extremely comfortable in fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Creative and analytical thinker; fast learner.
We are a 120+ member team, mostly in Delhi with presence in Mumbai and Bangalore
This position is based out of our Bangalore office
We work harder - six days a week !