Founder at iimjobs.com
Views:1542 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
iimjobs.com - Associate Product Manager - Mobile/Analytics/Web (0-4 yrs)
You've probably heard about us. We run two specialized recruiting platform - iimjobs.com for management professionals and hirist.com for software engineering roles.
Now reaching over a million professionals and working with most of the large employers, we are the most exciting recruitment startup in the country.
We believe recruiting is one of the hardest, most complex problems of our generation. We aspire to build India's largest online recruitment company. We believe we are just getting started!
Position: Associate Product Manager - Mobile/Analytics/Web
Product Manager is primarily responsible for strategic product planning, defining, delivering, and continuously innovating Internet based consumer products and services. Product manager should strive to create world-class products that are marketable and be instrumental in getting the same implemented.
1. Understanding customer needs and consumer behavior through research, customer feedback analysis, click stream analysis, and direct interactions with customers.
2. Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements.
3. Innovating and delivering products that differentiate us from competition. This will include new products as well as enhancements to existing products.
4. Conducting regular competition analysis and recommending plan of action should master the details of competitive landscape.
5. Creating product specifications documents and conducting product specification reviews with key stakeholders such as Engineering, Quality Assurance, Design & others.
Experience: 0 to 4 yrs
We are a 120+ member team, mostly in Delhi with presence in Mumbai and Bangalore
This position is based out of our Delhi office in Rohini.
Please ensure you complete the following steps as part of the process:
1. You will be asked a bunch of screening questions after you apply to this posting. Please answer those questions thoroughly
2. Round Zero - Video profile is mandatory for this posting. We would love to know you more before we meet. Tell us about your background, aspirations and why you'll be a great product manager.