IIFL Wealth Management - Tech Lead/Architect - Software Development (10-15 yrs)
Role: Wealth Management - Tech Lead / Architect
Location : Bengaluru
Company Profile :
- We started operations in 2008, building a strong advisory practice as opposed to a commission-based model. By aligning our interests with our clients, we have earned the trust of more than 13,000 families and we advise them on more than USD 22 bn of assets under advice, distribution and custody. This makes
- IIFL Wealth & Asset Management India's largest private wealth management firm in terms of assets under advice (AuA).
- We, at IIFL Wealth & Asset Management, always put people first. Our employees own 25% of the company, ensuring the mutual success of our clients and employees. We have been named the Employer of Choice, because of our work culture and ethics, which is why we have the fastest growing Relationship Managers team in the industry.
- Headquartered in Mumbai, we have offices across the country in locations such as New Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Goa, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Ludhiana & Kanpur.
- Internationally, we are present in New York, Houston, London, Geneva, Mauritius, Dubai, Singapore & Hong Kong.
- IIFLW has always endeavored to invest ahead of competition, in resources, be it human capital, infrastructure or technology. Keeping in mind the pace of technological evolution, coupled with the objective of delivering best in class products and services to its clients, IIFLW acquired in 2018, a boutique Bangalore based multifamily office, Altiore Advisors Pvt Ltd.
- Altiore brings to IIFLW an unique cloud based proprietary cloud based software platform that allows users to consolidate their investments across multiple asset classes, wealth managers and institutions under one roof and runs exhaustive analytics and hygiene checks with in house algorithms, amongst other things.
- Altiore also brings with it, a great team of techies and analysts and helps adopt for the first time an in house build approach to niche tech functions.
- IIFLW will continue to invest substantially to ensure it remains a step ahead in technology adoption and deliver cutting edge solutions to all its customers and stakeholders.
- As a further testimony to our principles, approach and growth, we have been blessed by an extremely marquee set of investors (General Atlantic, Fairfax, HDFC Standard Life, Rimco, Stead view Capital, Ward Ferry) that would help us further in our journey to greater heights.
Job Role :
- Analyze, design, develop, review, test and deliver quality software platform as the lead of the inhouse development team in a complex environment
- Define and Implement the application's DEV/OPS processes and activities
- Management of a medium scale development team, manage multiple projects and ensuring delivery (including hiring resources as deemed necessary)
- Identify areas for improvement and drive change through to completion
- Ensure adherence to IT Control Policies throughout design, development and testing and incorporate Corporate Architectural Standards into application design specifications.
- Partner with the cross-impacting teams/lob's and progress the implementation of the solution.
- Other responsibilities include Code Reviews, Technical Design, Mentoring, and training
- Formulate a vision and strategy for the firm, to ensure we are updated with new technologies and systems
Job Requirements :
Technical Skills/Qualifications :
- T-Shaped- /Broad skilled software development professional with deep skills in certain areas such as coding, project management, testing and/or analysis
- Experience with Agile programming techniques such as test-driven development
- Solid hands-on work experience of 10-15 years in software development and team lead
- Understanding of Financial and Banking applications or related business experience is preferred
- Hands on approach with the tech stack which is based around python/Django.
Behavioral & Leadership skills :
- Self-starter, able to work in fast paced agile development environment
- Communication skills to collaborate effectively across development teams
- Team management: Experience in leading a 10+ member team including vendors
- Technical Skills Proficiency needed